Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Next Dog

I do believe I have found the breed of dog that will become the new dog member of our family. This isn't something that will be happening soon but I do know that Zorro (our 117 lb. black lab) is 12 years old and we want our next larger dog to be mid-size. This being our boys will be in college and out on their own. I have relied on them to help me get Zorro to the vet for many years as he does not like getting in the car. We want a dog that sheds very little and is hypo-allergenic. I saw a Portuguese Water Dog this morning on the news and fell in love. I looked it up online and think if would make a great addition to our family when the time is right. I plan to make him my jogging buddy.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Ah, you mean Gabbie can't be your jogging buddy? :-)

Jawan said...

Looks like you and President Obama have the same taste in a family pup!