Tuesday, January 27, 2009

De Ja Vu









Well, we have had our annual ice storm but this year we got sleet on top. That is giving us a bit more traction. Also, we still have power. Yea heat!!! I thought I would share some pics I took this morning. The little twig of a tree is our new tree that took the place of last years loss. We call him Sherman. I had to completely redo that garden. Also, the pic of the little shrub sticking up out of the sleet is actually in a garden. It is probably my favorite holly bush. It is called a "Little Rascal" I love the shape of the leaves. He is not looking very pretty as we had a new roof put on last week and the front half of his branches were broken off by things being dropped on him. The kids are enjoying their "snow day" so I guess we will be relaxing at home.

No comments: