Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year


Well the holidays are behind us and now it is time to get ready for duathlons, gardening, organizing closets, etc. We had a wonderful trip to Copper Mountain for skiing (me) and boarding (the rest of the family). Abbie made it home safe last night. Thank you Olson family for entertaining our daughter!!! Terry is back to a full schedule, Riley and Abbie are back to school with plays and semester finals approaching. Travis is job hunting and working on his music. I love the new beginnings of January. It feels like you could tear a sheet out of a notebook and start over fresh. I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Thanks for the Christmas picture of you all skiing. It looks like you all had fun. Glad you all made it back safe.

Jawan said...

I am a little envious of all that pretty powder/snow. We are living in a humid and hot January right now in Georgia. It's about 75 degrees outside. I wish I could give my kids at least one white Christmas/winter.