Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sister Visit











My sister just younger than me & family are coming for a visit this weekend. I ran across a picture of the first visit we had of my family after moving into this house. (that was almost 13 years ago) We moved in on Monday and had my family come in on Wednesday for Thanksgiving. For some that would be unthinkable. But if you knew me you would know that I love to entertain and cook. Needless to say there were 2 things that got unpacked and set up....the kitchen and sleeping quarters. We had very little furniture at the time as we had ordered some and it had not come in yet. It was a wonderful visit and I loved every minute of it. Well, 4 kids have graduated high school, one even college. One is married with a baby and my then 2 year old is going to high school this fall. Wow!!! The kitchen has been redone twice also. The first 3 photos are the kitchen now, the next 2 are the first redo and the last 2 are the kitchen that first Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Jawan said...

Hey Pam....you asked how I got the picture of the cute sick giraffe. If you go to the Google page and then click on IMAGES in the top left corner, you can then enter just about anything to find a picture about. It's so much fun!

Denise said...

Oh gee - I had no idea you'd lived in this house that long. I didn't even remember the first wallpaper in the kitchen when you moved in there. Wow! Remember, Thanksgiving this year at my house. :-)