Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nationals!!!



Our younger son is headed to NFL Nationals (that's National Forensics League, not football) the end of the week so I will be busy starching shirts and packing. Even though he will be a senior this coming year I still enjoy doing those things for him. I know it is only a matter of time until I will no longer be able to do these things for him. We are so proud. When the kids were young I thought it would be so much easier once we got out of diapers and everyone could dress themselves. Now it is just a different set of things to think about. Once he gets back from Nationals it will be just a couple of weeks until he and his younger sister head off to church camp. It is so hard to realize that our baby is going to be in high school. She finished her first sprint triathlon just a couple of weeks ago. She took first in her age group.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sis, you're due for a post!