Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Shower, Family Dinner and Pillar Group






This past week I worked really hard on my house. I got a 3 for 1 return for my efforts. Saturday morning I was one of 4 hostesses for a baby shower at our home. There was a great turn out for Grace. She is so sweet. Saturday evening we had Kim and Tim over for dinner (Terry's sister and husband). This morning I hosted our monthly CTK pillar group. We have the best group!!! I had so much fun with each event but now I am dragging. I got a few loads of laundry done and planted a few seeds in my vegetable garden but that was all I had in me. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. How was your day? I am adding pics from the shower. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

You are amazing with your cooking, decorating, and hosting skills not to mention very energetic. I wish I had just half of your talent.

Denise said...

Looks like there was some monkeying around.