Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And So It Begins Again....






Well, the last few weeks I have started working in my vegetable garden and here is where we stand so far. My strawberries are flowering, radishes are showing their first leaves, I have had to replant broccoli and cabbages as I didn't cover them the last cold front, first squares of lettuce are planted (I added romaine to my garden this year for my sister-in-laws yummy strawberry pecan with poppy seed dressing salad), 1 square of spinach to start with, sugar snap peas, carrots (I got a sample of rainbow carrots this year so I planted one square, thought my niece's kids would enjoy the surprise), onions and potatoes. I am so excited when they start coming up.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Awesome Pam! I would like to garden but I just don't seem to have a "green thumb".

Denise said...

You'll have to be sure and take some pictures of those rainbow carrots you mentioned. I can hardly wait to see a magenta carrot!