Thursday, September 11, 2008

Time Flies....



















































































































I'm sure I have said this before. But I cannot believe that Riley is going to be 18!!! Within the week we will have another voter in the house. I have a women's group from church that meets at my house once a month and the other day I pulled out some photos to show a couple of moms with soon to be one year olds. One was feeling badly that she couldn't get her baby to sleep at a certain time. It brought back memories of when my boys were little and we didn't have set bedtimes as I enjoyed rocking them to sleep and knew that this time would pass all to quickly. And it has. I love being a wife and mother!!! I have been blessed with the chance to stay home with my children and wouldn't want anything different. Don't get me wrong, I look forward to the day when Terry and I will get to spend more time together. But for now I thought I would share pictures of my babies when they were babies. Since I don't know how to put captions under my photos I will give them to you here. The first pic is Travis, second is Riley (the one in my previous post with the beard), third is Abbie, fourth is me rocking Travis (under my arm) and Riley to sleep, fifth is Terry with the kids, sixth is Terry and kids playing a game (Riley is upset that Abbie got on the board) & the last is after Abbie's first birthday.

3 comments:

Jawan said...

Hey Pam, Thanks for the comment. Getting Luke's hair cut was amazingly smooth this go around. Maybe he'll let me cut it next time.

By the way, I noticed you're losing weight (via your ticker). Got a plan that you're following? I'm struggling and just started a second blog about only weight. Ugh.

Here's my email so we can talk privately, just remove the spaces: jawan mcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

Mary Beth said...

I loved seeing your pictures. You are such a great Mom!

Denise said...

You know, white space is usually a good thing but come on!

So fun seeing the kids again when they were little. You need to post one of Ash.