Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm Back!

Wow, my house is clean. I am finished painting the furniture and the last piece will be taken over tonight. I starched shirts, packed & said goodbye to my dear husband. Thursday I got to welcome him back from his triumphant victory. I am exhausted! Yesterday my mom arrived to attend her grandson (our younger son) perform as Romeo. We went over to water for a friend who was out of town then to dinner at my sister-in-laws house. My mom, Abbie and I went to save seats early as there are no reserved seats for the spring play. Today mama went home and we took naps after church and lunch. Wow, do I feel better. I love watching Riley perform. He loves acting. Abbie has a drive for running and sports. Travis love playing and writing music. Ashley loves being around family, but they all seem to.

1 comment:

Denise said...

So when is Ash coming back home?????