Saturday, March 15, 2008

Garden Turning Green

Well after a week of nice weather I am starting to see sprouts popping through the dirt. I now have my first sugar snap pea plant and my carrots are coming up also. My radishes continue to get bigger. The broccoli has me stumped. I planted 5 plants and they one by one have started dying. The cabbage plants are questionable. Maybe next year I will have learned what I did wrong. I think I will start the plants from seed indoors with the varieties I wanted. I started bell pepper plants indoors and they are thriving in my bathroom window which has southern exposure. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you are worrying about the broccoli too soon. Give it some time and you may see it coming on up. If you don't see anything by next December, you can probably bet it died.