Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another Semester

Well, I'm down to finals week and am I ever ready to see Friday!  I would have to say this has been the most challenging semester yet.  But the good news is I will have completed my gen. eds. and I have been accepted to HSC for their Nutritional Science program.  I am so excited to finally get to this point.  Believe it or not, in a few short weeks all of my children will have graduated high school!!!  So proud of each one of them!  So needless to say as soon as I bubble in the last multiple choice question and answer the last critical thinking short answer question I will be addressing Abbie's announcements.  I know she is ready for this to be over, as she has also been taking classes on campus this year.  Now if I can just get her to fill out her housing form.  Well, I will post again next weekend on the other side.  Who knew going to college in your 40's could be so much work :o)

No comments: